A root canal is necessary when the pulp of the tooth becomes infected and necrotic which can be caused by deep decay, several dental procedures on the tooth, or a deep crack or chip in the tooth.
If this infection is left untreated, it can cause soreness or lead to an abscess.
Symptoms of this infection include pain, sensitivity to heat or cold, tenderness on chewing, discoloration of the tooth, or swelling.
The root canal procedure in Dubai involves removing the infected pulp, disinfection of the root canals then a full filling.
In some cases, we may need to place a crown or other restoration on the tooth to protect it and return it to its full function.
Our Patient Stories
- Fantastic experience even though I was nervous and worried. Felt very at ease – staff friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend Dr Roze.
Mrs. Simington, UK, November 2016
- I would travel the world to come to Dr. Roze. I could not trust him more than I do! The service from the second you drive your car is impressive. For the first time in my life I enjoy my dentist trips. Pure professionalism. It is outstanding.
Daisy Mulligan, UK, May 2017
- I have visited several times over the last 2 years, every visit without doubt I leave thinking this team deserves a small business award! From reception to décor to dental services, every element is ultimately professional, and the valet! Just brilliant. Well done, you achieved what many dentists or businesses fail in.
Mrs. John, UK, December 2015
- The best service ever, I am so afraid but Doctor David made me so comfortable and the crew too. Thanks everybody.
Gordon Fernandes, Holland, January 2016
- Excellent Service- Excellent and professional team - Thank you for making this experience not too bad at all.
Mrs. Smith, UK, November 2016