Plastic Aesthetic Surgery
Plastic aesthetic gum surgery in Dubai is a specialist service to restore gum defects or gum recession. These gum problems are especially troubling to patients when they are in the area of the upper front teeth – which are visible when smiling.
The procedure involves taking ‘spare’ gum tissue from hidden areas of the mouth (for example, from the palate where it will grow back) and grafting it to the necessary areas of the mouth. The graft is then attached to the surrounding gum tissue and allowed to heal. It will be indistinguishable from the adjoining tissue.
This procedure is quickly becoming very popular, as it can dramatically improve the appearance of problematic gums.
Our Patient Stories
- Fantastic experience even though I was nervous and worried. Felt very at ease – staff friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend Dr Roze.
Mrs. Simington, UK, November 2016
- I would travel the world to come to Dr. Roze. I could not trust him more than I do! The service from the second you drive your car is impressive. For the first time in my life I enjoy my dentist trips. Pure professionalism. It is outstanding.
Daisy Mulligan, UK, May 2017
- I have visited several times over the last 2 years, every visit without doubt I leave thinking this team deserves a small business award! From reception to décor to dental services, every element is ultimately professional, and the valet! Just brilliant. Well done, you achieved what many dentists or businesses fail in.
Mrs. John, UK, December 2015
- The best service ever, I am so afraid but Doctor David made me so comfortable and the crew too. Thanks everybody.
Gordon Fernandes, Holland, January 2016
- Excellent Service- Excellent and professional team - Thank you for making this experience not too bad at all.
Mrs. Smith, UK, November 2016