If you’re going to have any orthodontic work done, it makes sense to have it done by the best orthodontist in Dubai. At Dr. Roze & Associates, we have many years of combined experience in orthodontics and offer a full range of treatments to our patients at very competitive rates. Utilising a full range of treatment options, including clear aligners and braces, we have helped correct the improper bites of hundreds of clients in the region.
Putting Together a Tailor-Made Plan for You
No matter what your age, orthodontics can work with you to improve your bite and give you a well-aligned and functional smile.
Straightening teeth and correcting irregular bites are accomplished through the use of corrective appliances such as:
- Fixed braces: classic and ceramic
- Invisible braces
- Lingual braces: Incognito® (For more information visit hiddenbraces.com)
- Clear Aligners/Invisible Aligners: Invisalign® ® and Eon Aligners® (For more information visit Invisalign® .comand www.eonaligner.com)
- Early treatments: Interceptive orthodontic procedures and treatment
- Retainers: fixed retainers, Essix retainers®, Hawley retainers®. (The last step of your orthodontic treatment is usually a retainer).
- Custom-made mouthguards (for teeth grinding and/or sports).
- Orthognathic orthodontics (jaw surgery)
- Fast-track treatment: Acceledent®
Whether you want to discuss clear aligners versus braces, or know the pros and cons of Invisalign® , we are here to help create a custom treatment plan based on your teeth, situation and budget. We can also give you an accurate estimate of how long it should take to re-align your teeth.
Why is Invisalign® so popular?
Invisalign® is a series of custom-made clear trays that you change through the process of your teeth straightening. They are invisible and you can remove them for eating, brushing and taking part in sports activities.
Why should I chose Dr. Roze & Associates for my Invisalign® treatment?
We at Dr. Roze & Associates are one of the very few clinics to offer the iTero scanner to help develop your Invisalign® trays. It is a digital scanner used to create a 3D image of your teeth. You can then see what the outcome of the Invisalign® treatment will be after you have completed the process of wearing all of the trays. You will know what to expect and feel confident in your treatment plan before you even begin the Invisalign® procedure. It allows us to be extremely accurate as well as track your process digitally.
The Benefits of Early Orthodontic Treatment
While it is never too late to do something about a misaligned bite, the sooner such problems are addressed the easier they normally are to solve. If you have a young child who is showing signs of developing an improper bite, please contact us at the earliest opportunity so we can assess his/her teeth and recommend an appropriate course of action.
Book an Appointment