Laser dentistry is a state-of-the-art precision technology that is used in a number of common and not-so-common dental procedures. At Dr. Roze & Associates dental clinic, we use this new technology for many procedures to give you greater comfort, ease of healing and quicker process time.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
- Procedures performed on soft tissue may not require stitches
- Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require anaesthesia
- Minimises bleeding because the high-energy light beam aids in clotting
- Possibility of bacterial infection is greatly reduced due to the high-energy beam which sterilises the area, removing the bacteria completely
- Damage to surrounding tissue is minimised
- Wounds heal faster and tissue can be regenerated
Laser Dentistry Procedures Include:
- Cavity detection
- Dental fillings/tooth preparation
- Reduction of tooth sensitivity
- Re-shaping gums
- Muscle attachment (Frenula) to cure tongue-tied patients
- Painless and suture-free elimination of soft tissue folds (Epulis)
- Reduction of pain and inflammation in Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ)
Our Patient Stories
Fantastic experience even though I was nervous and worried. Felt very at ease – staff friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend Dr Roze.
Mrs. Simington, UK, November 2016
I would travel the world to come to Dr. Roze. I could not trust him more than I do! The service from the second you drive your car is impressive. For the first time in my life I enjoy my dentist trips. Pure professionalism. It is outstanding.
Daisy Mulligan, UK, May 2017
I have visited several times over the last 2 years, every visit without doubt I leave thinking this team deserves a small business award! From reception to décor to dental services, every element is ultimately professional, and the valet! Just brilliant. Well done, you achieved what many dentists or businesses fail in.
Mrs. John, UK, December 2015
The best service ever, I am so afraid but Doctor David made me so comfortable and the crew too. Thanks everybody.
Gordon Fernandes, Holland, January 2016
Excellent Service- Excellent and professional team - Thank you for making this experience not too bad at all.
Mrs. Smith, UK, November 2016