Excellent Dental Hygiene is essential to the long-term success of your optimal oral health. Studies have shown that gum disease and poor oral health can contribute to conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, stroke, dementia, rheumatoid arthritis and possibly complications in pregnancy.
At Dr. Roze & Associates clinic in Dubai, we will create an excellent oral hygiene program tailored to you. We recommend that regular cleaning and check-ups are performed every 6 months or less – depending upon your personal needs. With a proper brushing and cleaning program, a healthy diet and regular visits to the dentist, you can expect to greatly reduce the risks of further dental treatments.
Our Patient Stories
- Fantastic experience even though I was nervous and worried. Felt very at ease – staff friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend Dr Roze.
Mrs. Simington, UK, November 2016
- I would travel the world to come to Dr. Roze. I could not trust him more than I do! The service from the second you drive your car is impressive. For the first time in my life I enjoy my dentist trips. Pure professionalism. It is outstanding.
Daisy Mulligan, UK, May 2017
- I have visited several times over the last 2 years, every visit without doubt I leave thinking this team deserves a small business award! From reception to décor to dental services, every element is ultimately professional, and the valet! Just brilliant. Well done, you achieved what many dentists or businesses fail in.
Mrs. John, UK, December 2015
- The best service ever, I am so afraid but Doctor David made me so comfortable and the crew too. Thanks everybody.
Gordon Fernandes, Holland, January 2016
- Excellent Service- Excellent and professional team - Thank you for making this experience not too bad at all.
Mrs. Smith, UK, November 2016