Computer Guided Surgery
As your teeth and jawbone support your facial features, it is important to keep them in place so your face will not transform with tooth loss. Dental implants help retain your features. You can also smile, laugh and eat anything you like thus improving self-image and confidence.
Computer Guided Surgery is a very precise method of placing implants which can produce highly effective results, less discomfort and shorter time in the chair.
The process involves highly sophisticated software to create a virtual model of your jaw which can be rotated, measured and even simulated surgery in order to visualise the placement of the implants and determine the optimum position with a very high degree of accuracy.
With Computer Guided Surgery, we can do implants without surgical flaps (small incisions in the gum tissue that would give us a conception of the bone’s shape and location). These incisions are no longer necessary eliminated the need for sutures.
Depending on the individual situation, the new teeth or tooth can often be attached the same day as the implant surgery.
Our Patient Stories
- Fantastic experience even though I was nervous and worried. Felt very at ease – staff friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend Dr Roze.
Mrs. Simington, UK, November 2016
- I would travel the world to come to Dr. Roze. I could not trust him more than I do! The service from the second you drive your car is impressive. For the first time in my life I enjoy my dentist trips. Pure professionalism. It is outstanding.
Daisy Mulligan, UK, May 2017
- I have visited several times over the last 2 years, every visit without doubt I leave thinking this team deserves a small business award! From reception to décor to dental services, every element is ultimately professional, and the valet! Just brilliant. Well done, you achieved what many dentists or businesses fail in.
Mrs. John, UK, December 2015
- The best service ever, I am so afraid but Doctor David made me so comfortable and the crew too. Thanks everybody.
Gordon Fernandes, Holland, January 2016
- Excellent Service- Excellent and professional team - Thank you for making this experience not too bad at all.
Mrs. Smith, UK, November 2016