If your child has a fear of the dentist then our specialist sedation dentistry for children can be beneficial in providing a relaxing and anxiety-free experience.
The technique is easy and requires no injections. Best of all, the medications create such a comfortable experience; it is as if you have lightly slept through the treatment. Oral sedation dentistry maintains a level of consciousness for our youngs patient for a safe and co-operative experience.
One of the major benefits of sedation dentistry is that you often feel like the dental procedure only lasted a few minutes, when in fact it might have taken much longer to perform. Complex dental procedures such as smile makeovers or extensive rebuilding procedures that normally require multiple visits can often be performed in just a few appointments.
For children that are reluctant or afraid of dental procedures sedation dentistry may be the answer to making them feel comfortable during the treatment process.
Our Patient Stories
- Fantastic experience even though I was nervous and worried. Felt very at ease – staff friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend Dr Roze.
Mrs. Simington, UK, November 2016
- I would travel the world to come to Dr. Roze. I could not trust him more than I do! The service from the second you drive your car is impressive. For the first time in my life I enjoy my dentist trips. Pure professionalism. It is outstanding.
Daisy Mulligan, UK, May 2017
- I have visited several times over the last 2 years, every visit without doubt I leave thinking this team deserves a small business award! From reception to décor to dental services, every element is ultimately professional, and the valet! Just brilliant. Well done, you achieved what many dentists or businesses fail in.
Mrs. John, UK, December 2015
- The best service ever, I am so afraid but Doctor David made me so comfortable and the crew too. Thanks everybody.
Gordon Fernandes, Holland, January 2016
- Excellent Service- Excellent and professional team - Thank you for making this experience not too bad at all.
Mrs. Smith, UK, November 2016