Children’s Dentistry & Orthodontics
Children’s Dentistry (Paedodontics)
From the onset of teething through to adolescence, your children’s teeth are continually being exposed to potential complications. Prevention and the development of good oral hygiene habits as early as possible are key to ensuring healthy, happy smiles for life.
We aim to provide a positive clinic experience for children in order to reduce potential dental phobia, which is why we always advise young visitors to come in early to get to know us and feel comfortable in the dental chair.
Our Paedodontists recommend starting good oral habits early. You should clean your baby’s gums and teeth daily, and bring him/her to the dentist for a full check-up before he/she is 2-3 years of age to develop the habits of good oral hygiene that will last a lifetime.
Even if you just come in to meet the specialist, allowing your child to get to know all about the dental clinic and what it is all about is key to giving them the right start to a lifetime of excellent oral health. Come and visit us any time.
Keeping Your Child’s Teeth Healthy
- Start preventative dental care early.
- Set an example to your children by brushing and flossing your teeth with them.
- Fluoride will benefit children’s teeth.
- Limit all sugary snacks and drinks.
- Visit a dental professional regularly.
- Help prevent dental injuries.
- Sealants are a highly effective way to protect teeth from cavities.
At Dr. Roze & Associates dental clinic in Dubai, it has always been very important to us that we try to help you solve any potential problems before they become more serious. While it is never too late to do something about a misaligned bite, the sooner such problems are addressed the easier they normally are to solve. If your child is showing signs of developing an improper bite, please allow us to assess you’re his/her teeth and recommend an appropriate course of action.
Straightening teeth and correcting irregular bites are accomplished through the use of corrective appliances, depending on the child and his/her needs. We use a range of high-quality products to fit each individual such as:
- Fixed braces: classic and ceramic
- Invisible Braces
- Lingual braces: Incognito® (For more information visit hiddenbraces.com)
- Clear Aligners/Invisible Aligners: Invisalign® ® and Eon Aligners® (For more information visit Invisalign® .com and www.eonaligner.com)
- Early treatments: Interceptive orthodontic procedures and treatment
- Retainers: fixed retainers, Essix retainers®, Hawley retainers®. (The last step of your orthodontic treatment is usually a retainer).
- Custom-made mouthguards (for teeth grinding and/or sports).
- Orthognathic orthodontics (jaw surgery)
- Fast-track treatment: Acceledent®
We are always happy to answer any questions that you may have about your child’s teeth as this is a very important stage. Feel free to book a consultation with our team at any time.
Book an Appointment